Dear diary,

Yesterday, SO came to my house and we solidly played Overcook on my PC, it was time well spent and I felt very happy. He connected a game controller on my PC while I played on my keyboard. It was solid hours and hours of fun.

Also, checked my finals results, really satisfied with mine, there weren't any Cs, which is great. SO however failed a subject, which is bad... I hope he is alright with it.

Just wanted to mention SO make really good lasagna, something worth noting is that it is made with fresh homegrown garden herb, the basil leaves used to make the lasagna was picked fresh outside from their mini home garden.SO's mom grows a variety of useful and fresh herbs, and she's real good in taking care of them as well. Went to his house the day before yesterday and had some fun little activities.




 Really nice curry mee SO's mom brought me to, she knew I love the dish, and we went to this hawker stall where everything there is a big shot delicacy, such as the Char Koay Teow, Koay Teow Teng, Wan Tan Mee, Fried Rice etc etc




 Herbal chicken soup taste pretty neat too.


 Some of the other activities we did.
-Ate some durians, it was expensive, RM350 for 9 durians, insanely expensive, but the durian is of different variety and they were super delicious.
-His mom cooked Petai prawns, one of her highlight dishes.

Nothing much here, just thought this vegetable looked pretty




Comments

Popular Posts