Art Showcase

Dear diary,

Art showcase! After watching some artsy video about how some people sell white painted canvas for multi million dollars, I decided to indulge in my artistic self a bit, and created some of the stuff below.



Pop color edited from built in photo editor in phone

The original photo


Few days ago, sudden urge to draw something, but didn't know what, so I asked SO, he said donkey. So here we have a donkey. I didn't know how the tail looks like, so I drew that.

Bwing!

He requested hamster next
Ladies and gentleman, this is anti poly, in Hearthstone, which is a online card game, there's this card called poly-morph that turns whatever however strong minion into a sheep. Anti poly, the God of sheeps, reverses that...it's a card I created myself, as a joke of course.

Comments

Popular Posts