how annoying...

Dear diary,

This is annoying, whatever I wanted is no longer available, I suppose one should really apply early for the good stuff.

For example there's this absolutely complementary trip one night two days to Cameron Highlands but it filled up months before, and then there's this study tour to Japan where there's all these cultural stuff that I'm super duper interested and it's sort of cheap as well, 10 days for RM2000 smtg...

I suppose for every good thing you sort of have to fight for it, no matter what it is. Want a happy stable relationship? Ya gatta put in effort and sincerity for it to work. Want your own happiness? You gatta fight for it, figure out what you want and don't want, don't let others get you down. Even something as simple as happiness needs to be fought, I suppose the sooner someone realizes this the more accepting a person would be to reality.

Comments

Popular Posts