Dear diary,

Hush now, thoughts, you are highly irrational and useless, you're not very nice either.

It is totally okay to ask for your parents for help and wisdom, there is no shame in that, why are you stating it's not? Sure, there are some people who can "deal with it", but, the person you are thinking about still also rely heavily on the parents money, in great amounts, yeah, they have a business, but, they are also hella rich from the beginning.

Or else what is the point of couples wanting to have children, I think, usually a big part of the reason is to pass down the couple's legacy, not only in terms of genetics, but also their culture, thoughts and whatever they have built. It is totally normal to gain knowledge and experience from your parents, and continue building your own knowledge on top of what they pass down.

Long time ago, businesses  were usually within the family, totally natural to depend fully on what your parents have built for a living.

One is never truly independent from your parents, even my parents. If it wasn't for my grandparent's emphasis on education, I believe they were, (since a lot of our extended family members were comparatively highly educated in their time), my parents wouldn't have gone so far. Of course, there are a lot of things that they realize and achieved themselves, but I'm me, and they're them.

Therefore, I conclude, you, thoughts, are to be ignored, and not to be believed.

Orrrr,maybe you're just hungry, guess imma eat then.

Comments

Popular Posts