Dear diary,

Mood check. Really, really burnt out from the stupid Final Year Project, now I'm just gonna wing it... I know my work is probably not up to standards but I've really tried my best. Hopefully I can at least bump up my CGPA to 3.0 or 2.98 something like that. But okay.

Anyways, life's been good. Especially in terms of food life. SO has been cooking really nice stuff lately, he made Penang Lor Mee, chicken mushroom soup from scratch (this one is really good), mini burgers to name a few.

The other day we tried a MaLa steam boat. Self cooking one that is, where there is a heat pack, and you pour water in the heat pack, activating the ingredients inside, the heat pack would get really really hot and cook the food. Cool interesting stuff, I'm hoping to buy more of stuff like that in the future, it's all from the import shop. Stuff like the Japanese bubbly thingy thing. The taste is pretty good too, SO said that it really tasted like the real MaLa he tried some time ago in Singapore, and I did accidentally bit into one of the seeds, it really did numb my tongue.

Moving on, Tesco have this Stock Akhir offer which is awesome. Realize we can actually finish gallons of milk and diary products when the chance came, and the chance is now, we bought so  much, but only two days have passed and more than half of it is gone. 2 bottles of yogurt drink, one bottle of chocolate milk, 3 cups of yogurt, half a big bar of chocolate, one bottle of full cream milk, a quarter of 250 gram cheese... We finished them... in 2 short days. We are diary products whore.

I've stumbled across a soap making thingy, I wanted to try it out. In a way like henna, I realize I'm attracted to hippy stuff. I like henna, natural soap, and if Marijuana is legal and cheap I would totally smoke it.

Yesterday and today's weather have been heavenly, it is the type of weather where you don't do nothing and just enjoy, so chill and enjoy I shall.

Oh, some time ago there's a full moon eclipse, apparently what I've been seeing the orange dot beside the eclipse is Mars. This time's eclipse is the longest in a century or something like that, I did went downstairs at 3am just to check it out, likely enough, the moon is nearly half gone, I checked it out again half an hour later, more of it is gone, interesting stuff, then I went to sleep.

SO really wanted to do some competitive gaming thing, I do support it. I don't think I'm that biased, but I feel he probably have the potential to do it, I've watched him play, watched him watch others play, he actually collects data when he watched people play, and eventually he could predict their moves, a crucial ability in any games. That's why I feel, even if he didn't exactly make it as a competitive gamer, perhaps he could make some sort of commentary, I mean, there's nothing to lose right?

I went and looked at my gallery, SO made some nasi lemak from scratch too, although it is a bit too spicy for me,it tasted really good. Thought this was worth mentioning.

I had this idea for a story, I thought it was a pretty good idea, it has bible elements inside, and whatever happened to Adam and Eve was all metaphorical, it was such an idea which make sense man, but I sort of forgot it. Dang, should've wrote it down.

Attempt #1

To call Adam and Eve humans, is like calling dinosaurs chicken. Indeed, the great mighty dinosaurs will one day evolve into chickens, but they are not chickens. Adam and Eve, similarly, will evolve into what we understand as the species homo sapiens, but they are not homo sapiens, they are something that is much less than homo sapiens, a highly under-evolved species, with much potential to improve.

At the very beginning of our first ancestors, there were the Immortals. A sentient entity whose intelligence reaches far beyond our comprehension. Alas, the Immortals, still does exist in this particular Universe, thus, like all any other entities and creatures alike, must abide to the rules of the universe.Despite them being highly intelligence, they are not perfect, much like, if mice could understand intelligence, we would be very incredibly smart to them, and yet, we have little control over what happens around us, more so than them, but still very little in the grand scheme of things.

The Immortals, much like homo sapiens, came from very humble beginnings. They weren't immortals from the beginning, they used to die, however, as they evolved and got smarter, they found a way to prolonged their life, more and more in each passing generation, till in the end, they no longer have the need to die.

So why procreate when you no longer die? The Immortals have rules and morals, and laws and system, in their society, procreation was cruel and taboo, they thought, why bring in a new fresh set of mind when you can keep improving the current one, the intelligence gap would've been too far to even see the fresh minds as equal, they would have been like mice and humans.

They miscalculated, and their numbers dwindled, and they lost their ability to procreate, and they panicked.

Earth is where they went.

Okay I'm bored I'll stop here, but the gist of it is that Adam and  Eve ain't people, they're some sort of monkey thing, without conscious thought, eating the so called fruit would provide them nutrients to develop their brains. But doing so would sacrifice a trigger in our internal clock to keep moving(the Immortals helped stop it), so they are capable of death. But since they are the first generation of Immortal meddled beings, they still live real long. The snake is their alter ego, thoughts generated by themselves.

Comments

Popular Posts