HENNA ATTEMPT #4

Dear diary,

Did some Dead Space research, man I hate the unhappy ending, yet it's so good. In Dead Space 3 Aftermath Earth is doomed, which is such a heart wrenching ending. But ok, I'll take it. Watched Dead Space: Downfall as well, pretty interesting, not as interesting as the game of course, ugh, the more I think about it, the more I feel that it's such a great game, and after hearing about the thought put into by the developers such as buying an actual goat and filming it rotting, just to put it on the menu screen. It's those little details that makes you feel what makes the game so special. Imagine all the work that goes unpublished. Dang.

All right, finally did some hand henna, at first while working on it it didn't really look that good, but after finishing it, I kinda like it. Quite satisfied, not exactly sellable, but I'm thinking of buying the powder and mixing the formula myself, then I can control its viscosity, that'll make my designs quicker and easier to control.



Comments

Popular Posts