I found out that I am this, and this, and that. I have spent quite an amount of time, thinking to myself, who I am, what I want, and what I'm going to do. I found out now, these anxieties, these flaws, these insecurities and uncertainties, it doesn't necessarily mean they're there to stay, it'll be particularly difficult, but slowly, I'll break free of it.

Now, I just gotta promise myself, I'll go out there and do more stuff, I am not that unintelligent, if I do it enough times, I'll figure it out, get the grips of it.

But I have to get out there, and do more stuff, and fail horribly. I promise, I'll go out there, I'll make it a game, a book to keep track of my failures, I think it's going to be a really big book, but you learn from books, and mistakes,  that's what I'm gonna do.

I promise. I will go out there and do as much stuff as I can. I promise.


Comments

Popular Posts