The importance of keeping my blog

I was just looking through a bunch of blogs and videos that made me feel inadequate, but then, after asking a friend some stuff, and reading back my past posts. I realize, I really really need to remember that, social media is a bunch of people who are putting up the best parts of their lives, some are exaggerated, it is made to look good, it's not reality.

Keeping my blog helps me look back at my life and realize that, despite not being an overly extroverted event going super social life, it is pretty cozy and sweet, not to mention fat as well.

Honestly, I forget a lot, especially feelings, and tiny yet important things.

Not to mention, there are a lot of things that I don't record down here, especially when life's going on and I'm super tired. So yeah, I'm doing pretty okay.

Feels good to not have any heavy subjects this semester tho. The only sad thing is that I can't be together with SO all the time now, since his uncle didn't want me around the house all the time, because of the wife... she's slightly psychotic, gone through therapy, burnt wedding photos kinda type, but hey, who am I to judge, I might be like that too one day.

I haven't even touched Skyrim ever since I've gone to Japan.

Comments

Popular Posts