POPPIN COOKIN TAKOYAKI THINGY

Dear diary,

Few days ago, I tried the fun Japanese thingy in the import shop, it surprisingly taste a tad bit like Takoyaki, however, it is advised to not eat it everyday as everything was processed into powder form before being able to present it like that. I sort of had a tiny tummy ache and I suspect it is the culprit, some people reacted worse like puking, others had no problem and commented on it being tasty. Nevertheless, it was interesting and fun while it lasted. Despite da's highly "supportive" commentary. Ugh, keeps saying stuff like we should make a real one, this is dumb! Well, I can't cook well alright, this is the closest I'll get to making anything decent.

This is the very end product, EVERYTHING was made from powder, even the "octopus", and mayonnaise


Should have poured the dough, then only the tako


The workstation...


Turned out alright I suppose


Comments

Popular Posts