SKYRIM IS GREAT

Dear diary,

Currently eating chicken flavored instant noodle while writing this, just finished tryna find good accommodation to KL then to Hatyai, not to mention before that tryna get Powtoons to work, apparantly it favored Chrome, for my Ethics assignment of course. Also, discovered even further the vast fan-base that Marina and the Diamonds had. Aih... sad life, I needed to edit AGAIN the dumb presentation slides for the conference thingy.

He's sleeping soundly now, said will be waking up one hour later...heheh. Lies. Pretty much napped and played Hayday the whole day today.

For the past month/semester, I have been addicted to Skyrim, wasn't very hyped about it, but once I gave it a go, damn it I'm hooked. You don't even need to do any quests to enjoy the game, just pick and spot and enjoy the scenery, it's breathtaking. The world, it's so vast and wow, everything is beyond expectation.

When you started doing scripted quest, some of the romantic stories is even better than twilight, like the one with Nocturnal, Karliah and the other guy, forgot what's his name, used to be the leader of the Thieves Guild.

Of course it does make you feel important, being the Arch Mage of College of Winterhold just like that, although you didn't really do much in defending Winterhold from the Magic Anomaly much...not just the college, also leader of the Thieves Guild although I didn't do any leading, Thane of multiple holds and whatnot...

Do I need to mention the voice acting as well? It's great.

This is a game that would take up your whole life if you let it, most people had 700 hours of gameplay to finish everything that's needed to be done, and even more hours if you're lolligaggin, or spending time tryna make your house look pretty, or playing with mods, or even trying to collect all the books, or spawn Zoidberg Mudcrabs(part of the mods), or playing dress up...damn it, it's good.

I remember this is the first few time I rode on a horse, the camera suddenly tilted this way and I thought it was funny, was trying to chase after a phantom horse which spawns in the middle of the night.

Beautiful, beautiful aurora in sky

The first horse I accidentally killed... didn't know they couldn't withstand jumping from too high grounds

Beautiful some sort of Dwenmer ruins I reckon

Yes...His name is Gallus, ex-leader of the Thieves Guild, thieves with honor and stuff lie that, ahh, such touching-ness, much tears, hang on there Karliah

Path to Soul Cairn, I have yet to find Arvrak skull

I gave them daggers, and now they abuse the puppets

I need to get a life

I really need to get a life

But why real life when there's Skyrim?

You can't really see Auroras in real life in Malaysia

I'm emotionally attached now

Really wonder what happened to the Dwarves, the Lexicon didn't really show me much

One of my favorite in game screenshots

I think they're over reacting, open burning is not good for the environment!

Cool glowing map of Skyrim/Tamriel? Not sure

Horsie wat you doin

Horsie havin fun

Path to High Hrothgar

Love the double moon concept, it's beautiful





Didn't think i'd manage to kill it, but it was easier than I thought, you have harvest it too interestingly enough

Apple cabbage stew yassssss
I'm dohvakin!!! But at the same time squeal at the sight of roaches.

Comments

Popular Posts