HENNA BUSINESS SO FAR SO GOOD

Dear diary,

I still remember yesterday, when I was freaking out and feeling incredibly nervous for today's henna vendor business, I was really scared that there won't be anyone. Then SO kept comforting me until I got over it, I thought to myself, instead of crumbling and whining like a lil bitch, why don't I do something to market it a bit. If it doesn't work, so be it.

So today, at the beginning, I thought, since our position is so strategically flawed, very little traffic there, so I was thinking, fuck it, if today I don't make any sales I'mma sell gahd dang banana milkshake tomorrow, it's funny, and me and A sort of joked about how we will be selling different products every single day.

Anyways, somehow, there's still people who wanted some henna. Like way more people than I've expected, and in one day I've covered the cost.

I think A being there to accompany me all the time really made the whole experience way better, I have someone to talk to and all that. And she always calms me down when I feel nervous and whatnot.

When the first customer came, she was so stern, picky and quiet and my dumb social anxiety sort of kicked in and I trembled while drawing designs on her, she was also like, really picky about the small details, I suppose, you'll meet all sorts of customer, and that's what A said, SO said that too, A reminded me, it was fact, and I felt better about myself.

It's true though, I've met a bunch of really different people, and those who are nice really made the experience pleasant.

Sadly A didn't make any sales and I feel really bad, tomorrow I think I'll do something about it.

Also, I think I would want to push forward a henna for male campaign because I feel like there's more males in the cafeteria than females, and all customers are female.

Some of the customers' hands. I remember some of my thoughts of them.


Ahhh, teh first scary customer, didn't expect one so soon, but she, was sort of picky, wanted me to fill out empty spaces and whatnot, but ay, she already prepared her design beforehand, so that was kinda cool, but I didn't think I did a good job, I think she thinks the same, anyways, was trembling most of the time, used to make fun of people with "anxiety attacks", now I'm having it, fok.

Second cust, well, this is actually my hand, but she had the same design so I didn't take a pic of her, she's sort of scary too, but not picky, so it's not that scary.

Ayy, it's A, she insisted on paying, so I bought an equal amount of stuff in price as well.

She wanted this too, I think it's a pretty good idea

One of the nicer customers, she's final year student possibly from the Chinese language course, she even complimented my work.

Man this one took a long time, but, I think, it's a freaking butterfly, I've never drawn this type, so the satisfaction is there. Also, both of them took one whole hour, she's friends with the Chinese course gal who keeps saying my stuff is nice, I like them both, they have this kind aura, had another guy friend who sorta wanted to draw, but I think he felt it's awkward cuz he a dude.


Very last customer, she appeared out of nowhere when we were packing, yeah, she's like really nice too, studying psychology, tried to make nice interesting conversations too. Nice person, although a bit unaware of her surrounding.

So yeah.

We bought this drink at the end too, SO really likes it because they use real milk

After that SO told me about his experience "getting counseled"  by one of our Computer Science lecturer who is also rather active in the Buddhism club, interesting stuff.

And then we went and eat some really nice WingZone.



Comments

Popular Posts