Lively semester so far

Dear diary,

So far I think, this semester have been quite lively, didn't do much for the academics part, and I have lots of time exploring and doing extra curricular activities, it's just a little bit sad that SO didn't have much time to do all that with me.

Spending a lot of time with Hi group, since they know someone who has a really impressive collection of board games, so spent quite a bunch of time doing that, playing board games and hanging out with them, there will be times when we just went to one of their house either to eat something or just talk with them. It's nice I suppose.

Went to an event yesterday, where DannyBoy made an appearance, so that's pretty interesting I suppose.

Also spent a bunch of time making soap and trying to make the henna work.

Some time was invested in Kumoten as well.

It still failed, making henna paste from powder that is, since I'm using hair henna and it's pretty difficult to work with.

Then Chinese New Year happaned, pretty lively there too, I'm working in my social skills, I feel I have been talking more to people I don't usually talk with I suppose.

Fun little horse racing board game

Some zombie game

The dude that owns all the board games has a collection of 200++ board games man, I think he kinda has more than that, but it definitely is under a three digit number, sourced his hobby from places like Kickstarter or Patreon, I dunno man. Enthusiast be enthusiast.

Comments

Popular Posts