Dear diary,

I don't mind the thinking, the programming, thinking is actually kinda fun, it's getting stuck that's so frustrating. It's like, I'm getting closer and closer everyday, learning new things all the time but never getting there, there's a deadline, and I rather don't like that deadline, I feel I could create a really good project with in-depth analysis and methods, I have so any ideas in my head that I would like to heuristically test out, but now I have to pump out a paper meeting the requirements of my supervisor, it's like prioritizing quantity over quality... but then again, as an undergraduate, what do I know about quality... I don't know the purpose of what I'm doing, what's the bigger plan. But, whatever, my grades is in her hands, I guess I'll just chill and if I can't make it, I can't make it, I suppose there's no shame in that.

A productivity check, 6 days, including installing PyCharm, rough design of prototype, and some thoughts put into planning, learning whole again Python, how the array work, tomorrow will have to actually implement the new feature, hopefully it works, or else it's back to the scratch pad again, which is frustrating and annoying at the same time. I shouldn't be too harsh on myself I suppose, it's the expectations of other people that's sort of stressing me out... I'm not sure anymore, but yeah, from my perspective, my productivity looks okay, I mean, after all,this IS my semester break, and also like, a tiny celebration break for finishing the god forsaken degree...

Comments

Popular Posts