I just don't feel like it

Dear diary,

Perhaps this comes as an excuse, but I simply just don't feel like it. I know, this is my very final paper for this degree and I should totally put it all in but... I just don't feel like it, I just feel like, eh, I've done the minimal, although another part of me is like, you gotta make it perfect!

Obviously I think this is due to the fact that, there are many multiple instances where I did it to the max without any avail, and that greatly demotivates me.

I guess that's the reason why.

If you guarantee that my hard work is gonna work then, I'll do it, but the worst thing about this uncertainty and too many times I've felt it is that, I've done a lot, only for it to NOT matter.

Like how I spent days preparing my masters proposal, only to not even be looked at, the supervisor didn't even flip through it.

But I suppose it's part of life.

For now, I can vaguely do it, so... I guess I deserve a tiny rest for now.

Obviously I'm gonna regret it I suppose.

I'm just gonna spend my idle time YouTubing and Skyrimming after finals... instead of doing what I ought to have done in the list.


Comments

Popular Posts