Super Duper different now

Dear diary,

It's gonna be stressful, starting masters, and my supervisor is actually sometimes condescending and crazy, yet sometimes motivational, slightly crazy yes, it is a widely accepted fact with all the students.

But yeah, got the grant thingy, which is nice, I'm not sure what sort of strings she pulled but, yeah, it's all good.

Gonna be sort of like, 'starting work' this 15th of June, okay, 9 to 5, I'm not sure how I'm suppose to cope though, doesn't matter. Think I'll get scolded tomorrow again, ahhh, working life, with superiors on top shouting at your 'sloppy' work and things like that.

Another very different thing this year is the renting of 2 rooms in one go. As I type I'm actually in the room which is very nice honestly. It's awesome I love it.

Comments

Popular Posts