Few things I would like to jot down

Dear diary,

Yeah, technically speaking, life have been sort of nice, so far, the only unhappy thing that happened was the dumb ticket, but after knowing my sibling got it and many many other people got it too, for the same reason or for even dumber reasons, I feel less alone and bullied, because now I know we're all getting bullied here, but still, it's a very unfortunate occurrence.

Oh, another interesting unfortunate incident is that, we always see it in movies or happening to other people, but this time it happened to SO, when the waiter dropped boiling hot soup on him, but, by the end of the day, everything was alright, either it wasn't as serious a burn or the aloe vera paste works miracles man, by the end of the night there was almost no sign of being burnt, so that's a relief, at the same time, our meals are free, poor SO, sacrificed his right hand having it hurt a bit for a free meal... I like how the workers there reacted appropriately too, with them apologizing multiple times and the waiter who dropped the hot soup personally waited for me to lift my head up and he even apologized to me, a bystander. And another lady apologized again too, I've never received so much apologies from so many different people at one time in my life man, and I wasn't even the one getting burnt.

Yeah. Just two things that's causing me mild unhappiness, the ticket, but the unhappiness is more or less resolved, and also the fact that I need to do the Masters thing, but that's under duty category, nobody likes work, so I can't really cut it out of my life can I now.

Other than that, life's good man life's pretty good, I've been watching a bunch of GoT, which is fun. Sometimes I go out and played Poke Go, just had one Slakoth event, sometimes if people ask me out to do stuff, I'll go with them, and sometimes it's not super fun, but it's more or less decent. Da have been cooking again, which is awesome, we have both real nice rooms, been binging on Skyrim again. I've done the first part of the project, so I'm now sort of taking a really long break... heh. I shouldn't, but, naaah. We got our water filter, so we don't have to always go to utar to refil, and also, A PERSONAL FRIDGE, It's in the common area, but we're the only ones on this floor so that's like a personal fridge, super awesome. The only thing that's stoping us from being truly truly comfortable, well, it's mostly on SO, is a water hose, a bum gun to wash his butt, you see, he's not used to the whole tissue thing, so there's that.

 Also getting the grant thing is pretty awesome too.

Lately, SO have been cooking again, and that made me really happy.

Another one of his cooking

And lately, I've been to a cosplay event as well.


This lady's confidence is legendary though


Overall, I felt this cosplay event's not as great as the last one I've went, which is like, a kabajillion years ago, and they had more cosplayers walking around, also more photographers and things like that.

It's legit high heels guys, dude's on high heels man, he even posed multiple poses, which is cool

I thought his cosplay was pretty good, his built is also real suitable for cosplays too, thin and lean



Winner of the cosplay competition, one of the most polite and pleasant person as a cosplayer I've ever met, she said thanks and all that


Real cute cosplay this one

I'm definitely getting out of touch, didn't recognize a single character the whole time, but anyways, this cosplayer's posing is pretty cool, not really showing at this pic, but her characters has the same vibe as a rebellious teenage girl lollipop sucking type a... I don't really know how to explain but yeah

Another person with a built to cosplay, lean and all 


Quite like his costume 


More of SO's cooking


He did my nails and I did his XD

This... Daebak noodles, I thought, ayy, it's from Malaysia, how spicy can it be, I was wrong, it's delicious and all, but it's also like, insane spicy, I couldn't really take it after the first bite, gotta wash it with some water, nuts are self added fyi

Matcha ice cream from McD :)

That's all I wanted to jot down I suppose.

Comments

Popular Posts