Update on life and the wedding event

Dear diary,

I think that now's about time to talk about feelings and what I want to do with this life.
So far my masters degree feels like I'm stuck without direction nor progress, it feels really bad to be honest, I doubt if I get through

Lately have been having lots of fights with SO. For now things have indeed deescalate and I would say it's a good patch of time.

Right now just trying to process all those feelings I'm having, again, there's always 2 sides of me, one who's just plain tired with masters, there isn't much break, it's a long ass marathon, not sprints, at least for degree you get semester breaks, which I agree, don't last long but it's a break non the less.
The other side who's like, yo, no stress, just do your best, everything is fine, honestly, everything's just in your head ya know.

A bit sad that SO is going away for good and I'm also pretty stressed about the Japan conference, and my dumb ass proposal defense. But, you know, if I fail, I fail, it's alright, the salary will get stripped away but I think that's okay.

Sometimes I just want to chill and relax and open up a slow little restaurant somewhere and just, make tasty things and feeding people, but, here I am, face to face with an emotionless machine most of the time, doing my work in total isolation. Every time I tell people that I literally have no colleagues they are shocked like, what? You do things alonee? And usually, in my head response goes like yeahh, that's how I do important things all my life.

But yeah, I don't know, I do have the desire to get socialized and have fun and party and just be immersed in this world. But, oh well, let's just hope I don't regret anything when I get older, so many things to experience so little time, the night life world draws me near sometimes. Either that or the corporate thingy.

I wanna dress up , put make up, act pretty, talk to random people about random things, going around, let them show me interesting things.

But ok, the condition I have right now is better than I've expected 5 years ago I think.I've kinda done all the things I want to do.

It's true, friends are split into 2 groups, the fun but not that stable pack and the functional stable pack.

For some reason feels kinda anxious right now, jeezus. Why do I always feel this way, I just want to be zen, gahd dammit.

Thank you future me for seeing me rant

On a lighter note, the wedding is over, the 120 soap is over. Here's some pictures.


The view from the presidential suite, the whole place is huge, you can play hide and seek on the balcony(if it's not scorching hot) it's luxurious, old style, but luxurious.

Yay, the soap that I made, they look delicious, like cheese

The original design

What it ended up becoming, everyone loved the design, I hope they were genuine

How twas arranged
A wobbly panaroma of how the whole place looked
Huge swing in the middle
Upwards from the ground photography strikes!

Just wanna note how beautiful their voices were

Comments

Popular Posts