Here are some photos from the conference trip

Just some random photos of the trip to Japan, darn kkday not working wasted a bit of my time in the airport. But ohwell, thank goodness there's a lot of internet coverage for the whole of Japan so I could still go to plenty of places. Unnerving though, feelings that I really would like to cut down but... lately unavoidable.




The hills, they look the same, this is a very meaningful photo




Nato, it tastes deliciously weird








This is the most favorite I would say, for some reason



One of my favorite photos, because it has a tram in it




One of my favorite photos, on Mt Inasa, I remember how I got there, there were 2 lovely ladies who helped me get off the right stop, I actually overshot it, but, in a way, it's good because it's closer to the walking path, and I walked up



Ah... one of my most melancholy photos, it's my last day, I was in Fukuoka, living in a cabin hotel.



I don't know what to do, I don't know how to handle it, part of me is scared that I'll regret it, part of me can't take it no more. It's simple it's simple, people have lots of words. But this is my own making and only I can take it down.

This is ridiculous.


Comments

Popular Posts