I hate and love life at the same time.

Things I love:
This room is very nice
Internet is fun
Food is good
I have ice cream in the fridge
I just had an awesome bath where I scrub myself down and my skin is so incredibly smooth and nice
In short, I'm physically incredibly comfortable
I'm grateful that my parents are financially stable
Roselia is still in the gym
I don't have to go to work tomorrow
Sometimes I go to this selfish mode where I honestly don't care about everything


Things I hate:
I overspent a bunch this month and I hate myself, although it's inevitable spending
I'm not earning any money
I have no friends to spend time with whenever I want
I don't have a true connection/bond with anyone and I crave that so badly
There's too damn much mosquitoes in this darn room/area
I'm still a burden to my parents

Comments

Popular Posts