Dear diary,

It's 5am now. Couldn't sleep probably due to the caffeine in the matcha. I've sort of spiralled, eating instant noodles at 5am not sleeping while watching sitcom. Anyways, I never learn, I made a big batch of matcha jelly. I don't know. Just felt like using the seive to filter out those chunky bits. It was indeed a very satisfying process. The powder came falling down so soft and smooth, leaving the chunky bits on top.
After that when I ladle the hot water in, the smell that wafted up my nostril was almost therapeutic.

I think I accidentally microwaved a lizard today. Was very upset about it. Lizards are great, they may poop a lot. But honestly, I'd rather have them around than the other nasty pests. So yeah. Spotted the dried up fella... I feel really disgusted and bad. Was microwaving the leftover tomato soup SO made yesterday. Oh, did I mention we feasted during Christmas? It good. Here's some pictures future me. You don't have the best memory I bet you'll need some refreshing when next year comes.



Food panda this drink, Dr.Mango, it's a pretty big portion and reasonably priced I think. Way more worth than milk tea definitely...way more nutritious and healthy for sure. 


The tomato soup I was talking about, boiled the shrimp shells and passata, threw in a couple of garlic and herbs, really nice and satisfying. 



Anyways, was struggling to visualise the feature map for my dummy model. Took a while to make the correlation that model.conv1 IS the same as model.feature[0].Glad I cleared that up. But, the result is disappointing. The filters look nonsensical, just random colours, even though the model is an over fitted model, with an accuracy rate of 100%. Anyways, I plan to try and use the cat dataset tomorrow to see what's going on inside and if everything's working fine. Probably would need to enhance the data and manually freaking crop everything again. Oh, also crop more and more data. I think I'll try to find a function to do all that for me, I mean, the image enhancement thingy.

Moving on, downloaded a pretty cool app called Premise today, you get to do tasks like take pictures of potatoes and record down its price, you earn very little, but I look at it as motivation to go outside, that's why I used a bike to get there,get myself some exercise. I actually have a bunch of free time. My flow comes and go, leaving these weird gaps in my day, might as well do these flexible micro tasks. Get myself some social interaction and exercise. Mindless jobs. That's why I started crochet too.

Oh, we also overate during Christmas.

I've always needed an imaginary persona, something I can be myself, going on amazing adventures, I've been like that all my life, guess that's what keeping me sane.

Dream diary:
Treehouse experience by the pool. This building is tall. There is the banquet hall for a whole floor. The buildings a skyscraper, with each layer being drastically different things. The one I am in has a futuristic robotic dolphins with some normal fish in the pool. People are swimming in there. Theres a wooden tree house beside it. I see people I know. I'm comfortable and familiar with.

Comments

Popular Posts