THE MASK SHOP CICA MASK REVIEW

Dear diary,

Today is self care day, after days of hardcore coding and angst and caffeine, today is the day where I can sit back and relax and do anything none project related.

Amongst other things, I tried The Mask Shop Cica mask, it claimed that it is the real calming mask. I wasn't very convinced, but my mom bought a bulk and handed it to me so why not use them up anyways. There's a lot of hype about cica, I can see why now.

After tearing open the packet, I was greeted with a very unique aroma, not in a bad way, more like a herbal way. I like it. When I put it on my face it tingle a bit.. not sure if that's good or bad, but I enjoyed the sensation, after 20 minutes I peeled off the mask, I can immediately see the difference in my face, it looks... moisturized? Less red less puffy, it also looks softer.

Anyways, I believe the effects I'm seeing. It's not the first time traditional herbs have very interesting and beneficial effects. I'm a fan of aloe vera myself. And I do believe in the effects of cica plant. I think it's not very expensive to grow it either? But I can't really be sure.

Anyways love it.


Comments

Popular Posts