Dear diary,

Here is another edgy entry.

1) My goodness gracious, do they have to blast music so early in the morning goodness gracious. I'm trying to work here, it's so noisy, since when did this neighborhood get so noisy, and there's this smell of incense burning, what the heck, they are such horrible neighbor what's wrong with them man.

2) The reason why American Horror Story brings me comfort is cuz, it's nice watching people having it harder than you. Like, wayyyy insanely harder, it's sort of like, if they can go through that (yeah I know it's fictional but I don't doubt there are real cases too), I can do it too. Their determination, brings inspiration, and that's what's very comforting, they did their best, although it seems like the world is against them, actually it is, kinda.

Comments

Popular Posts