Dear diary,

Today, I saw that my pops left his torchlight on. And I was worried this might be signs of mental decline in the elderly, so I went to check the symptoms up, luckily, it isn't anything to worry about, however, those symptoms relate to me instead, which is ironic.







Hallucinations: I have told my SO about this, not very often, I see stuff that is not there, I assumed this is some form of schizophrenia, SO is the type to freak out over supernatural things, so he also agreed. Anyways, I read somewhere that schizophrenia is like having waking dreams, and I do remember that as a child, if I wake up from a nap, sometimes, I would get dreams and reality muddled, and get really emotional and confused for awhile before calming down. So, maybe the dreaming and waking part of my brain is kinda muddled together, making me more prone to schizophrenic episodes or something.

Delusions: This one is hard to judge, not sure if I am delusional.

Personality changes: Sometimes, sometimes I do feel like a different person, might be just the normal type where everybody experience it all the time though.

Apathy (losing motivation): Yes, especially when it comes to actually important things.

Depression symptoms: I suppose I do feel sorta depressed.

Anxiety symptoms: Yep.

Getting lost: I don't have a sense of direction.

Confusion about visual-spatial task: Yeah sometimes, when it comes to parking, I mean, I already said I don't have a sense of direction so yeah.

My cognitive ability is really not good whatsoever.

I guess I'm just an extremely incapable adult...

This research have been nothing but a personal attack.

Comments

Popular Posts