KL Visa trip

 Dear diary,


Life is not a race, I'll do whatever I want at my own time as long as it's financially feasible thank you very much.


By the way, here are some photos from the Visa application trip.


The view from the hotel's hallway, there's a really weird quarry right next to the hotel we're in. Oh also, the basement parking is quite claustrophobic and the turning to the lower level parkings can only be done by pro drivers (that or my whole family have poor spatial awareness)

Some decorations at Bukit Bintang

Mom was mad that I ordered minced pork since there's so many at home, but hey, there's like, nothing else to eat there sort of, this is the first day in the evening in KL.

The dim sum, albeit expensive, it legit.

Quite surprised to see Cuphead grafitti.

Artsy fartsy photograph

There are a bunch of nice installations in the hotel, from sculptures to ceiling lights.

Putrajaya mosque
Pavilion wide angle


Merdeka celebration, colouring of this thingy is open to the public.

Super delicious dessert at Snowflake in Pavilion, too bad mom wasn't there to try it, the brown stuff underneath is black sesame and the green one on top is matcha sorbet, the rest of the stuff is chewy potato thingy.

Hotel lobby and my thighs

Buffet breakfast, they have an omelet station which I think it's quite worth it for 15 bucks per person in KL.

Added ma spring onions, the chicken had a lot of spice in it, it's nice.

In Kampar now, ordered some smiley fries, it's nice, long time no eat Wingzone.

Otw back to the island.


My life is heaven but mental issues just won't let me enjoy it, sigh, I've only have like a few days worth of mental clarity per month, the rest of the days is filled with irrational thoughts and anger and those useless hormonal emotions. 

Today and yesterday are days that are fairly nice, my thoughts are clear and unobstructed. Feels really nice. Creativity is flowin'.

However, a few days ago it was terrible I say, absolutely terrible, oh the waterworks.


Comments

Popular Posts