Shopee coins Taiwan Choco Puff exchange

 Dear diary,

Just to jot down 2 things today. 2 rather happy things. Let's populate this blog with positive events again now shall we? Disappointing things happened today, but I don't want to dwell on that, I paint the picture of my life, and I want to remember the good stuff. 

So I finally was able to redeem a pack of free snacks from accumulating Shopee coins by playing candy crush and streaming videos. It didn't take much effort, just stream some videos, and play some games, I play candy crush in the first place anyways, and Shopee also have an in app candy crush. 



As you can see, it's beautiful and sure did cheer up my day. 

Also, today is the first time I got my laundry straight out fresh from the dryer,  never used one before. And I absolutely enjoyed the feeling. This sensation isn't exaggerated, people keep mentioning it but now in totally get the hype :)

Also it's actually kinda fun to collect the felt at the entrance of the dryer where there is a filter, it felt dry and clean and easily shaped. 





Comments

Popular Posts