How, even when I exhausted my options, I still failed

 Dear diary,

Here are the details of a true failure, even after exhausting all my options, even when I've asked people for code, asked TA, and spent more than a gabajillion hours in 2 weeks, I still couldn't get it. I am slow, maybe too slow for this hectic world. 

This means that, given a chance to redo it, I wouldn't even be able to make it. I wouldn't be able to get it. So, I am now once again contemplating quitting.

I am tired, I'm tired of not knowing what to do, tired of asking for help and not understanding the explanation, tired of not sleeping well or feeling guilty when I do what I want, I am tired of this world, the worst part is, if I were to quit, what will I do? I feel like disappearing.

Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts