Mini trip

 Dear diary,

Today is my rest day, so I did minimal work related stuff. Quite happy with today.

Woke up, went to class, wasn't sure if the person sitting beside me was my group mate, so didn't make any contact. Learned a bit, so the one hour wasn't wasted, which is nice.

Went to 7-11 to eat some microwaved Thai green curry chicken, it's my favorite 7-11 meal, plus, having known how some of the cafeteria kitchen prepare foods, I don't really wanna order fresh food anymore. I know, god knows how 7-11 prepare their microwavable foods, but at least I'm shielded from those knowledge.

Came back home and it's time to go to Eighteen Peaks... there's honestly nothing much, nothing interesting to see, the cityscape is blocked by so many trees. Then went and ate some Ma Lu Lian which is just basically grass jelly with chewy taro, but this taro's texture is a bit different, in a way it's softer, and... square, played Poke Go too while eating and trying to keep things from flying away because the wind is super strong.

I actually wasted some time exploring NTHU cafeteria, it's huge, and have so much more food choices, looks more delicious too. Then I realize, even though there's a lot of "variety" of foods in Taiwan, they're all, more or less the same stuff... No wonder when the muachi seller rolled up, there was a long ass queue, it was the only special thing.

Alright, the weather is starting to get reaaalllyyy chilly, broke out ma thick jacket. It's 19 Celcius but feels colder than that honestly. Didn't help that I got sick from stress a few days ago.

Also, a few days ago, room mate broke up with her boyfriend.

When I came back home, it's time to do some laundry. And so I did, it's always so nice to take the clothes out from the dryer. Oh, because of the weight imbalance, the washing machine was making a lot of scary noises... spooked me and some other students. Also, while I was folding clothes, since it had been dry for awhile in the dryer and yet it kept on tumbling, it was charged up with some static energy, so while I was folding them I saw some of it spark. Which is cool.

Yeah, that's basically my day, made some eggs, talked to da, talked to mom, put on the bedsheets, watched some YouTube videos about an AV bar in Japan, super funny, the YouTuber was funny, the content was so age inappropriate thank goodness my room mate is sleeping.

Here are some pictures

This is where I ate and played some Poke Go

The shop was at a rather secluded place, wouldn't naturally come here if I didn't know there's a shop.

Some cool architecture at 18 peaks

Barely visible city scape, you can see better at the physic's building rooftop, one day I'll show ya






I like Taiwan this time of the year, nice weather, and there's a lot of places to walk around, and plains to soothe the eye (if you have time)

NTHU physics building, magnificent I tell ya, look at the plants growing on the building
 
Close up


That green curry chicken, it's rice underneath


Ma Lu Lian I was talking about, cost 50ntd, which is around RM7.20, jeez, and I was complaining when the Ice Shark cost RM 6.50 back in Kampar.

Do people get more hungry during cold weather? Is that a legit excuse for my late night binge? God I'm craving for some food. It's 11pm, I need to sleep. I just ate instant noodles.

Comments

Popular Posts