Random pics

 Dear diary, 

Here you go, on a Demi Lovato marathon now, woooooooo, just got back from going around campus sitting down so I don't get bored of my surrounding studying for a midterm.

Hippy coffee shop, Flying tree house cafe

Cherry blossom season, AKA plants are trying to kill me through allergies

Viet community Lunar New Year eve

Pretty good

Completely dried up, makes you think what size it is when it's still fresh

Beer factory, supplying Taiwan's boozy needs

Attempt at fine dining


There is not a single donut in sight

Sacrificing a child to Omni bear

Papa, why hath thou forsaken me

In case you couldn't see, I opened my eyes to 5 mosquitoes above the netting

This brings warmth to my heart, free flow matcha latte, crunchy garlic bread, and corn soup with beef steak

You've been hit with some architecture!


There are 2 live parrots inside her backpack... no joke

Before

After :'(

I did not like alcohol till them


Comments

Popular Posts