Places to study!

So one thing I like about this school, is the variety of study spots you can have (given that it is not summer, during summer you kinda don't even want to put one foot outside the building, walking anywhere results in sweat, good thing covid happened during the summer, so everything is kinda online)

There's a room for big books


Preparing for a report in an unbooked but unoccupied meeting room


Sometimes McDonalds is a pretty good place to study, the UTAR Kampar student in me is squealing in joy, this was for a test for Operating Systems

My lab's building's basement has this discussion/hangout place, also studying Operating Systems

Ma crib yo, it's quite peaceful, currently reading a book by Haruki Murakami, I get to look down the rest of the room, kind of what I haven't experience up till now

My little corner of the dorm

A study carrell in the library, it's usually fully booked though unfortunately

 

The school's renovated the 6th floor of the library, it's way beautiful than whatever is shown here, I haven't chilled there yet, probably soon, it looks really nice!

Comments

Popular Posts